Consensus Planet NFT - governance token
There are totally 10,000 consensus planets in the unverse. Players can acquire sovereignty on the first 5,000 planets, with a moderate cost. The rest of the 5,000 planets are released strictly by the descision made by DAO.
There is a 5% royalty fee imposed on Planet transaction/trading. The royalty fee is managed by DAO treasury.
Consensus Planet NFT plays a vital role in the overal ecosystem of NFTWiki.online:
- It is a unique NFT art work, generated by algorithm
- Prove of identity on NFTWiki.online
- Basic yields of NFTK token
- Ownership of a number of illuminion NFT
- Entry pass of future games and challenges (exploration, development and quests)
- Prove of the DAO membership
- Privilege of receiving airdrops and awards in future
The NFTWiki Decentralized Autonomous Organizaiton (DAO) consists of all planet owners. The project team transfers the ownership of DAO wallet to a formal multiSig wallet as soon as there are enough number of planet owners (greater than 1,000). Responsibilities of DAO include but not limited to:
- Manage DAO treasury
- Vote and manage the DAO committee, which consists of active and influrential DAO members (less than 50). DAO committee members control the actual multi-signature wallet of DAO
- Manage Liquidity Farming and Staking programme
- Conduct critical activities such as NFTK token burning etc.
- Audit the daily NFTK token distribution ledger
- Manage the royalty fee collected from Planet NFT tradings
- Modify and review NFTWiki.online game rules and whitepaper
- Any DAO member with no less than 3 planet NFTs can lodge proposal directly on snapshot.org, and DAO arranges members to vote;
- Any DAO member with less than 3 planet NFTs can post proposal on discord ‘Proposal’ channel. And DAO starts the formal proposal process once there are enough number of supports by other DAO members on discord.